1. Job Descriptions
• Sales Management
- Manage current services at Tiktak such as Private Room, Dedicated Desk, Event Space ...
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Maintain and develop business relationships with current and new customers.
- Develop cross-selling, up-sell sales scheme
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
• People Management
- Guide sales team to implement and complete sales targets.
- Manage coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
• Financial/asset management
- Control the cost at the site according to the Company's regulations and sales achieved to achieve profitability according to the set targets;
- Managing the entire assets of the site system; propose to buy new, replace or renovate necessary items;
- Coordinate with units providing repair services to ensure the status and quality of assets in accordance with the Company's regulations.
- Coordinate with other departments in a reasonable and quick way
- Ensure transparent communication between departments
2. Job Requirement
· Graduated from a university / college majoring in Business Administration and Economics
· 3-4 years of work experience.
· Proficiency in office computer
· Ability to communicate in English
· Good communication and presentation ability
· Ability to learn quickly, enthusiastically at work, withstand work pressure
· Ability to work independently and teamwork
· Ability to manage and coordinate work
a / Salary: Negotiate
- Probationary period: 02 months
- Total income: To be discussed at the interview.
b / Other benefits
- Dynamic and developing working environment.
- Annual holiday travel, birthday and festival gifts
- Package insurance for Senior Management.
- Periodic health examination, be entitled to participate in social insurance according to state regulations
4. Working conditions
- Working time: from Monday to Saturday morning.